DSW Technologies (http://www.dswtechnologies.com/) promised to build me a website.We agreed on paying in milestones.

I created the pages myself and sent them to the company for html. They sent me a few pages and I sent them the 1st payment as per our agreement. After sending the payment, the communication started to slow down and eventually stopped. I've emailed/Skype'd them too many times to remember...with no response for MONTHS!

They are a SCAM...do not use DSW Technologies for anything. I've requested my money back...many,many times with no answer.

They also have bad ratings on Odesk where they haven't refunded another customer they scammed.Please let everyone know about this company and they are frauds!!

Review about: Web Programming.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DSW?

Comments

DSW Technologies (Digital Science Web Technologies is indeed a scam.Headed by Steve, he will suck you in and get you to pay 30% of the fee upfront, which is the going percentage for web developers in India.

Once he gets the money, he is no longer contactable.

DO NOT use this company....

do not deal directly with this company.Be sure to go through one of the intermediary sites like Freelancer or one of the other find a programmer sites.

Matt

We have been working with Steve and Dswtechnologies since last 3+ years and the kind of response and support they have extended to us during all the project was awseome. We Highly recommend them to use the services and Hire Them.

Peter

Hello Guys,

We have working since long time with same company (Steve).They are quite good at communication and deliver work on time on budget.

They have very Nice idea about design and yes we always get good result more then we aspect.

I posted honest review so other people what they do for client.

Thanks

Peter

Max

I've also had issues with this company. Initially took them far too long with completing my simple web design project.

After project completed I required some help but have received no replies from them.

Communication is horrible.

Be careful.

Max
to Max Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #654590

Believe it or not. Till today I am still unable to get any response from them even though I am willing to pay for whatever charges.

Stay away from this very unprofessional company.