Arlington, Texas

on june 6 2012 i purchased a 2005 chevy trailblazer from drivetime in Roebuck.Two weeks after i purchased the truck the check engine light and the rpm needle was messing up.

I took the truck in and they replaced the thermostat and lied to me and told me that the rpm was fixed. its now August and the radio has stopped working when i fill the truck up the gas gauge goes off into the empty space. ihave to unhook the battery cable to get the needls to adjust correctly. I will never shop or buy from drivetime again.

i am looking to trade this vehicle in and get a reliable vehicle.I AM PISSED!!

Review about: 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DriveTime?

Comments

Tamara

DriveTime sucks.I purchased a car in 2009 and days later, the engine light came on.

Took it in to be fixed.

It seems as if every month there has been a problem with the car.Stuff that should not break now is broken.

DriveTime - Misleading.... DriveTime "Purchased a vehicle and paid $400 more because it was listed as hands-free being one of the included features. A feature that I didn't mind having. I was prompted to..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Thousand Trails Rv Sanitary Conditions Review from Paicines, California Thousand Trails Rv "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more