Arlington, Texas

on june 6 2012 i purchased a 2005 chevy trailblazer from drivetime in Roebuck.Two weeks after i purchased the truck the check engine light and the rpm needle was messing up.

I took the truck in and they replaced the thermostat and lied to me and told me that the rpm was fixed. its now August and the radio has stopped working when i fill the truck up the gas gauge goes off into the empty space. ihave to unhook the battery cable to get the needls to adjust correctly. I will never shop or buy from drivetime again.

i am looking to trade this vehicle in and get a reliable vehicle.I AM PISSED!!

Review about: 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DriveTime?

Comments

Tamara

DriveTime sucks.I purchased a car in 2009 and days later, the engine light came on.

Took it in to be fixed.

It seems as if every month there has been a problem with the car.Stuff that should not break now is broken.

Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more DriveTime - Misleading.... DriveTime "Purchased a vehicle and paid $400 more because it was listed as hands-free being one of the included features. A feature that I didn't mind having. I was prompted to..." Read more Saxton 4x4 - Lying, Cheating Cowboys & Complete Amateurs Saxton 4x4 "...The Range Rover I purchased from them was my dream car, which has very quickly turned into a complete nightmare..." Read more Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more