Reply by DriveTime Oct 01, 2015

Hello La Trina, thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered with the hands-free capabilities in our vehicles. Upon review, we see you worked with our team to reach a resolution. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Relations department at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Customer Relations
Author's
Las Vegas, Nevada

Purchased a vehicle and paid $400 more because it was listed as hands-free being one of the included features.A feature that I didn't mind having.

I was prompted to connect to online chat support with GM to find out why my cell phone wouldn't connect to the phone button on the steering wheel column. I gave them the VIN and found out that my car isn't equipped with bluetooth. I called the company asking them to explain why I was sold a car that didn't have the features listed. I was sent back and forth calling customer service who didn't have an answer.

There are many cars listed as having hands-free as an included feature but there are only 3 that actually have it along with XM radio.I crossed-checked the VINs with GM.

Review about: Car.

I liked: Fast approval.

I didn't like: Given the runaround, Price too high, Specific cars to choose from.

1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Switch cars with features listed that increased the cost of the vehicle, price reduction, or install listed features.

Had an Experience with DriveTime?