Hello La Trina, thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered with the hands-free capabilities in our vehicles. Upon review, we see you worked with our team to reach a resolution. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Relations department at 888-290-0148.
review #706941 by imbossc2
Had an experience with Drivetime? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."