Hello La Trina, thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered with the hands-free capabilities in our vehicles. Upon review, we see you worked with our team to reach a resolution. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Relations department at 888-290-0148.
review #706941 by imbossc2
Had an experience with Drivetime? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "Sales experience was smooth, placed in car I wanted. Aftercare with warranty and customer relations a nightmare. Car trouble a month after getting it. Covered under warranty but have been..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I ordered iron on patches from thestudio.com in Jan.2015. I received them on time but the iron on patches will not iron onto cotton. They peel right off easily. I've..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."