Drivetime's reply to:
DriveTime NEVER Reported to Credit Reporting Agencies
Hello Alfonso, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences and level of service you have encountered. Upon review, we see you are working with our team to reach a resolution; please allow us a moment to review your account further. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Relations department at 888-290-0148.
review #706156 by Al.Mann
Had an experience with Drivetime? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Hello fellow anglers! I recently purchased three of the new Blair Wiggins Signature series flats blue rods. I purchased the 7.2', 7.9' and the 8.0' rods. I..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Please save your money and spend it elsewhere. This company is extremely unreliable and unethical. I ordered a custom wig priced at over $500 and the company assured me they..."