So I went and bought a 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer last year here at the Austin branch Drivetime, Needless to say I thought it was a great deal, and now what a *** I am, I paid 15,000 dollars for this Trailblazer with a 22.1 % interest rate so by time I pay this POS off in 02/2013, thats right it will be ten years old when I pay it off, I will end up paying 35,000.00 dollars for it, when in turn I will end up getting prolly a thousand dollars, maybe 500.00 dollars for it at trade in time, cause who wants to buy a ten year old truck with prolly 200,000 miles on it, cause It already has 97,000. So i have had a lot of mechanical issues with it, and I decided screw this i told them to come and get it, well being military, they see it on my credit app, call my CO and the CO threatens Captains Mast for not paying my bills, he understands all the mechanical issues I have with the Trailblazer but because we are military we gotta pay our bills, I talk to drivetime like ten times today, I finally made a payments, but I am so frustrated as the power window in the back door is broken and held by duct tape, the windshield wiper on the back glass doesnt work, the engine light is always coming on, so drivetime corporate says call the dealership where I bought it and see if they will trade you for another truck or car, oh guess what, Nope were sorry, your stuck with it, oh you can take it to Austin to our repair shop, and see if they can fix it for you for 180.00 dollars an hour, but it was a great truck when you bought it, so its your fault that its falling apart, Yea, well thanks Drivetime, I love that your taking me for 35 grand and that you will not fix this truck for me, i love the fact that i gotta drive around a truck with freaking duct tape holding my window up, all in all, don't ever buy from drivetime, they will stick it to you with interest, a Piece of s***(POS). I am glad i get to pay for this truck for the next 4 years...yay for me,
New saying Drivetime the go to guys for pieces of ***!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I got a car financed through Santander. The car was only worth $18,000 but they put me in the hole $21,000. It looks like I would never get the balance..."
- "Ordered the Candy Land outfit from her site, total $116.00, paid extra to have it shipped in 7-10 business days which it wasn't and then I received the shirt only...."
- "Just wanted you to know about a mechanical problem in your plant. As a consumer I was not able to smoke all my product. # on blue 120 pack 204343-9...."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."