Driver Whiz - Review about Software from Hampton, Virginia
Update added by user Oct 04, 2015
I heard back from company who charged my account for auto renewal of Driver Whiz for $29.99 plus international fees which I did not sign up for in April 2015.About two weeks after contacting them they reimbursed my account the renewal cost and fees.
No further issues.Complaint closed.
Original review posted by user Apr 04, 2015
I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order!The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT taxes through a company called Avangate.
I NEVER signed up for any pay/paid a Driver service!
DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD ..THATS EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE NUMBER!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Those guys behind (AtomPark) were legit in the past, but now they become scammers and started to rip off customers as well as affiliates. I was promoting their products from..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..."
- "... when you hear "upper or lower" 300 or 400 room number that's the small rooms you aren't able to see..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Bought matching couch, love seat and recliner. Over $10,000. On the love seat the fabric is twisting coming forward mis-shaping and sagging of the whole back. A..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."