Driver Whiz - Review about Software from Hampton, Virginia
Update added by user Oct 04, 2015
I heard back from company who charged my account for auto renewal of Driver Whiz for $29.99 plus international fees which I did not sign up for in April 2015.About two weeks after contacting them they reimbursed my account the renewal cost and fees.
No further issues.Complaint closed.
Original review posted by user Apr 04, 2015
I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order!The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT taxes through a company called Avangate.
I NEVER signed up for any pay/paid a Driver service!
DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD ..THATS EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE NUMBER!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off. I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and..."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."