Hampton, Virginia
Resolved

Update by user Oct 04, 2015

I heard back from company who charged my account for auto renewal of Driver Whiz for $29.99 plus international fees which I did not sign up for in April 2015.About two weeks after contacting them they reimbursed my account the renewal cost and fees.

No further issues.Complaint closed.

Original review posted by user Apr 04, 2015

I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order!The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT taxes through a company called Avangate.

I NEVER signed up for any pay/paid a Driver service!

DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD ..THATS EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE NUMBER!!!!

Review about: Software.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Driver Whiz?

Submit review

Comments

Update!!! Within 2-3 weeks of my original post about my account being charged $29.99 for auto renewal for Driver Whiz which I didn't agree to the company reimbursed my account for the full amount. No further issues.

Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Ippc Technologies - Negligent Monitoring Software from IPPC Impulse Control Ippc Technologies "Negligent, incompetent, or just all bad are just some ways to describe any company that takes 3 months to apply a patch necessary for their software to be compatible with..." Read more Software King - Busted By Microsoft!!!  Stay Away! Software King "I ordered Office 2010 Home and Student from this company and discovered recently my product key was no good. It kept giving me an error message that it had been..." Read more Silicon Valley Research Group - Robbed by Robert (Bob) Sandler Silicon Valley Research Group "We were in need of help to grow our company and try to have a bigger internet presence and I met Robert (Bob) Sandler. He promised everything under the stars..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more