Pueblo, Colorado

I wrote the Company and complained They answered and I answered them as follows:RE: Response from Dreyers Case ID: 2278127"From: ALVIN KAUMEYER (kaumeyer1@msn.com) Sent: Thu 12/24/09 6:28 PM To: dreyers@casupport.com

Save your coupons.I guess you could have made the other bars larger. The problem with your thinking is the same as the auto companies, bigger profits no matter what the people think they don't know. You are right there are no more simple pleasures in life just greed.Merry Christmas to you too.

Alvin Kaumeyer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------From: dreyers@casupport.comTo: kaumeyer1@msn.comDate: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 16:02:04 -0500Subject: Response from Dreyers Case ID: 2278127

Dear Mr. Kaaumeyer,Thank you for your e-mail indicating your disappointment in the new Edy's Fruit Bar variety size.

Our Edy's Variety Pack No Sugar Added Fruit Bars have been decreased in size to align our bar sizes across the brand. With this change, the 12-count and 24-count bars are now the same individual size. We believe that our Fruit Bars continue to offer an excellent price value.

We do, however, appreciate your comments and will inform our marketing manager of your dissatisfaction with the new Edy's Variety Pack No Sugar Added Fruit Bars size.

Please watch your mail for some money saving coupons to be used toward future purchases of any Edy's product together with our appreciation for taking the time to contact our company.

Sincerely,Lisa ValcarcelConsumer Response Representative

Ref # N2278127 Ther must be something to get the greed out of our daily lives?

Review about: Fruit Bars.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dreyers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.