My wedding is at 15th of March and I was EXTREMELY nervous about my gown.I received the small parcel yesterday in about 20 days after the order and could not wait until I try it on.

Related: Dressilyme Wedding Dress Review from Brooklyn, New York

Thanks god everything was fine, even better than I expected. The tailoring is great. My mother is the only one who sees the dress so far and she loves it too.

The material and lining is perfect, workmanship good and color is just as I wanted it.I am sure that the dress would have cost me twice the price if I had purchased it locally.

Review about: Dressilyme Wedding Dress.

I liked: Timely delivery and customer service.

4.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dressilyme Wedding Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dressilyme?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Amazon Allowed A Phishing/Scam Artist To Buy $300.00 Worth Of Fraudulent Gift Cards Out Of My Account And Never Put A Stop To It! Amazon "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more