Hi Guys, I found the reviews really helpful when deciding to buy from onlione, so in the hope that it might help others that are looking... here's my experience! I spent ages deciding on a dress, tried on different styles in the shops, then choose one from DressilyMe knowing which styles would look ok on me. Was really nervous placing an order (I don't buy much online) - I asked if they could send progress pics, but unfortunately they said it was the busy season. I ordered on July 6, custom measurement (I fit their size 10, but asked for a shorter length), and choose standard EMS shipping - and tried to forget about it for a few weeks!

Related: Dressilyme Wedding Dress Review from Van Nuys, California

The dress arrived in 1 month, on August 6 - so excited! The shipping bag was so small I couldn't believe the whole dress could be inside. But when I opened it I was really impressed! The dress looked so professional, the stitching was tidy and the corset area really well structured. The material felt lighter than the dresses I tried on in the shops - which I like as the ones I tried on were heavy and hard to move in. I ordered Ivory, and it's a beautiful colour - not too yellow. The ruching was really good and just like the advertised picture - that's a detail I worried about and the custom length was perfect. The corset back is perfect size and well made, and the modesty panel buttons in on the inside.

The only detail that could be improved was the visible loose stitching down the bodice that holds the folds of the ruching in place, but it probably won't show in the photos on the day! The dress fits like a glove, it's not done up tight in the pics - sorry the full length ones are a bit fuzzy but hopefully still helpful to others.

Overall I'm really happy and so excited to wear it for our beach wedding next year - I can't wait!!!

Review about: Dressilyme Wedding Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dressilyme Wedding Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dressilyme?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.