Indio, California

Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo.A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different color because I loved the design and fit.

Related: Dressfirst - Scam business

I receive the dress a few days ago and it was poorly made and unfinished as well as cut too small.

When I contacted the company they kept giving me excuses and will not give me a refund.

They correspond via live chat which is really email and due to the time change the correspondence doesn't get anywhere.Obviously the company and quality control are not the same and I won't use them again.

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dressfirst Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dressfirst?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dressfirst - Horrible customer service Dressfirst "Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo. A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different..." Read more Oriental Trading Almonds Nuts Review from Bentonville, Arkansas Oriental Trading "I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each. Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted. I..." Read more EFavorMart - Review about 8 Tier Cake Stand from Eastpointe, Michigan EFavorMart "I ordered the 8 tier cake stand from Efavormart. I was billed by Yaya Creations, and the Tablecloths factory delivered the product. This company has many different companys which should..." Read more Bridesire - Refunding Dress Order #3567352‏ Bridesire "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more