I purchased 2 dresses from Dress Barn, one directly from the store, the other was ordered for me on-line.After no communication for 10 days, I called the store to see where my order was.

I was told that the dress had gone off-line before it could be shipped. I can understand an item no longer being available, however, I had provided both my email and phone number at the store. The store blamed the warehouse and said they didn't receive notice until I called to check. I asked for customer service information, but was put on hold for customers in the store and I hung up after a few minutes of listening to the employee talking to someone else in the background.

Customer service told me there was no email or phone number attached to the order.

So I am now left 3 days before the event I was to wear the ordered dress occurring, without anything to wear.I'll go shopping, but it will not be to Dress Barn again!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dressbarn. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dressbarn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dressbarn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dressbarn?

Comments