Bought it.Loved it.

It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or replace it. Their CSR mailed me a 30% coupon for my next full purchase.

(I shop there all the time and already have more % off coupons than I can use.) I called again today to resolve the issue and get a credit on my account but was told they will not do that because mine is "the first complaint received about this item" (it's been in stores less about 2 months) AND their "quality control department knows what they are doing and has been doing for a long time" so they would know if it was really an issue with the item. Really? Epic customer service fail!!! This should have been an extremely easy customer service complaint to resolve.

Over the past few years I've shopped almost exclusively at Dressbarn. I have never had a complaint and I am honestly shocked (and insulted) that they won't take this one seriously.

All I want is a credit to my DB account.Why is the not reasonable?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dressbarn customer care from Dressbarn and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dressbarn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dressbarn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dressbarn?

Comments