Medina, Ohio

I also would not recommend Drees Homes.we are the second owner of a home they built.

Related: Drees Homes - Drees - Workmanship/Poor at Best

4 cracks in basement leaking. they at least fixed that after numerous phone calls and complaints. garage, sidewalk, and drive way all sinking and cracking extremely bad. took a complaint to BBB for them to even look at it.

they recommended a floor jacking company to lift it. floor jacking company said it would cost close to 3k dollars to lift, it would be better to just tear out and replace. Drees conclusion was, it's out of warrenty(I get that) even if it was under warrenty we wouldn't fix it because it within our specs! house is 7 years old.

garage has been in this shape for at least 5!

so if you want the garage on your 370,000 house to last more than 3 years, look elsewhere.more complaints on build quality but this is the worst of it.

Review about: Drees Homes.

1.9
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Drees Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.