Two months after purchasing a used rv ,I am currently fighting a leak in one of the slides.Unit shows evidence of previous leaking.Currently heading to a service center.Buyer beware.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
review #779505 by anonymous
Had an experience with Dream RV? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I went in to the Dodge dealership looking to possibly purchase a used minivan. Much to our surprise we drove home that night with a BRAND NEW..."
- "Purchased a car in May, My dream 2010 Black Camero SS. I even ordered it online. Filled out the paperwork for financing and put down $2000. I..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "My wife and I have been using the Power Greens for 3 months and look forward to our drink every morning. We feel it's a great way to start our..."
- "Worse experience ever! Bought all new appliances and not the cheap ones either. Two different deliveries. The first for dishwasher and microwave. Not a problem. The stove and fridge another..."