Two months after purchasing a used rv ,I am currently fighting a leak in one of the slides.Unit shows evidence of previous leaking.Currently heading to a service center.Buyer beware.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
review #779505 by anonymous
Had an experience with Dream RV? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Worse experience ever! Bought all new appliances and not the cheap ones either. Two different deliveries. The first for dishwasher and microwave. Not a problem. The stove and fridge another..."
- "My wife and I have been using the Power Greens for 3 months and look forward to our drink every morning. We feel it's a great way to start our..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."