Two months after purchasing a used rv ,I am currently fighting a leak in one of the slides.Unit shows evidence of previous leaking.Currently heading to a service center.Buyer beware.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
review #779505 by anonymous
Had an experience with Dream RV? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "My wife and I have been using the Power Greens for 3 months and look forward to our drink every morning. We feel it's a great way to start our..."
- "Worse experience ever! Bought all new appliances and not the cheap ones either. Two different deliveries. The first for dishwasher and microwave. Not a problem. The stove and fridge another..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."