Lilburn, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

Knowing they were not "pretty" slippers, my feet are hurting and I needed something I could wear in the house instead of regular shoes that I have to tie.I bought Dream Products item 82891, the velcro adjustable Plantar Fasciitis slippers, and when I got them, sure enough, not much to look at, but they were for house usage only and comfort is the main thing.

Related: Poshmark - Hole is shoe and still had to buy

The sole is as hard as a rock. When you stride, there is no "give" in them - your foot is what gives, not the shoe - painful across the top of my foot. They make a loud hard plastic clunk sound when you walk, and they weigh a ton. I hate them.

"No problem," I thought, "I will just return them." They are so heavy, it would cost me $12 for the cheapest method of shipment - more than half what I paid for them.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID.

Review about: Plantar Fasciitis Slippers.

I didn't like: Product and return policy.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Slippers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss No free returns. Very bad quality of product, as well.. / $18
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Dream Products?

Comments

Patrick Greer
Hanoi, Ha Noi, Vietnam #1294303

I agree. I don't know why they haven't done so already.

New York, New York, United States #1271291

Hello werid trouble i know your fault job you must checkup i did order itmes kind security zip cridet card around wallet cost 7.79 i did money order 20 dollars.Spet 26/2016 til january 2017.

Past 4month what ups.Answers?