Dream Products - Don't waste your money like I did.

7 of 16 Dream Products reviews

Knowing they were not "pretty" slippers, my feet are hurting and I needed something I could wear in the house instead of regular shoes that I have to tie.I bought Dream Products item 82891, the velcro adjustable Plantar Fasciitis slippers, and when I got them, sure enough, not much to look at, but they were for house usage only and comfort is the main thing.

The sole is as hard as a rock. When you stride, there is no "give" in them - your foot is what gives, not the shoe - painful across the top of my foot. They make a loud hard plastic clunk sound when you walk, and they weigh a ton. I hate them.

"No problem," I thought, "I will just return them." They are so heavy, it would cost me $12 for the cheapest method of shipment - more than half what I paid for them.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Product and return policy

Reason of review:
No free returns. Very bad quality of product, as well..
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Plantar Fasciitis Slippers
Review category
Shopping
review #849279

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dream Products? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 16 Dream Products reviews

Jan 15 #1271291 New York, New York, United States

Hello werid trouble i know your fault job you must checkup i did order itmes kind security zip cridet card around wallet cost 7.79 i did money order 20 dollars. Spet 26/2016 til january 2017. Past 4month what ups. Answers?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dream Products.
Filing a new complaint about
×