1.1K views 1 comment
100% full Not resolved

On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd.for my daughter for Christmas.

I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit indicating a Payment had been made to MikkyJosh Cosmetics and sent to Alexandria Bass (alex.bass072114@gmail.com). This was apparently a third party seller. I emailed Alex Bass asking that she send shipping information, as this was a gift fir Christmas.

Her response was, "what". In additional correspondence, she indicated she had no idea what was going on, had recently given her PayPal information to someone else and surprisingly JUST GOTTEN A NEW PHONE and email address!!!

As if.All information was reported for investigation

Review about: Laptop.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Never received item. Never received shipping info. Email address which received my payment stated she had no idea what was going on because she had given her pay pal info to someone else and because she had. "Jus got dis phone" - totally scammed / $590
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dream Gadgets Ltd?

Submit review

Comments

Help
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #937949

So you did ended up getting your money back?