Dream Gadgets Ltd - I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd and was scammed. Fake Business
On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd.for my daughter for Christmas.
I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit indicating a Payment had been made to MikkyJosh Cosmetics and sent to Alexandria Bass (firstname.lastname@example.org). This was apparently a third party seller. I emailed Alex Bass asking that she send shipping information, as this was a gift fir Christmas.
Her response was, "what". In additional correspondence, she indicated she had no idea what was going on, had recently given her PayPal information to someone else and surprisingly JUST GOTTEN A NEW PHONE and email address!!!
As if.All information was reported for investigation
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Never received item. Never received shipping info. Email address which received my payment stated she had no idea what was going on because she had given her pay pal info to someone else and because she had. "Jus got dis phone" - totally scammed
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I submitted my rebate for a Mobile One oil change rebate for $15 in August (2015) and the site indicates that it was approved. Since I hadn't received my..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."