DragonWeave Jewelry - Sterling Necklace Turns Black
DragonWeave Jewelry has been advertising sterling silver ball chain necklaces ranging in cost from $40.00 and above depending on the length.So, this chain can cost a high price.
It was surprising to see that this chain is similar to the free chains that companies distribute to their employees to carry their identification badges around their necks during work. However, a company’s free chains are far superior to the ones sold by DragonWeave since DragonWeave sells chains where the silver wears off after a couple of wears and then the chain turns black.
Of course, by that time of discoloration, the return policy has already expired so the chain cannot be returned.DragonWeave is getting away with deceiving buyers since it is clear they must be aware of the discoloring of the chain and that their return policy will let them get away with cheating consumers out of their money.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sterling Silver Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "Shopped at store 8:45 9/13/16 and store had more employees than shoppers. Saw isle with clearance items. Asked employee Scott prices for 2 items that were last ones, not..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "Rented an SUV from SIXT a month ago in Vegas. The front tire shows a big bubble on the tire a few days later. We asked for a..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."