DragonWeave Jewelry - Sterling Necklace Turns Black
DragonWeave Jewelry has been advertising sterling silver ball chain necklaces ranging in cost from $40.00 and above depending on the length.So, this chain can cost a high price.
It was surprising to see that this chain is similar to the free chains that companies distribute to their employees to carry their identification badges around their necks during work. However, a company’s free chains are far superior to the ones sold by DragonWeave since DragonWeave sells chains where the silver wears off after a couple of wears and then the chain turns black.
Of course, by that time of discoloration, the return policy has already expired so the chain cannot be returned.DragonWeave is getting away with deceiving buyers since it is clear they must be aware of the discoloring of the chain and that their return policy will let them get away with cheating consumers out of their money.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sterling Silver Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I received an email from you guys titled, 'It's been six months. Alot can happen.' It was in reference to my complaints about Intoxalock. Alot did happen. Unfortunately, only one..."
- "Brides gown conviently ripped in several places including hemline several times during the day considering when it was fine the last time tried on and the woman aprille refused to..."
- "We have a Marvin sliding glass patio door that's 6 years old. While I was at home reading around 7:30 the other night, I heard a big pop. The door's..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."