dragon light capsules - Dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org
Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable to take normal viagra.
20 minutes after ingesting and before intercourse my husband suffered from a stroke and was rushed to our local accident and emergency, where he was left fighting for his life.
It appears that dragon light is not 100% natural and contains high levels of sildenafil.
These high levels of sildenafil mixed with my husband’s medication of nitrates are what caused the life threatening stroke.
If you are unaware of what nitrates are, they are very common medicines used to treat the chest pain associated with angina, a simple search on google will tell you that these so called natural alternatives have killed men by causing a fatal drop in blood pressure.
We will be taking legal action against the supplier.
Mhra are also investigating and will be prosecuting.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I had a three-month "super saver" order of one of Purity's products. The order was coming up for renewal and they charged my credit card, which, by the time..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I purchased the phone 6 months ago, boost mobile service was horrible in my area, so I let the account go. I was using the phone strictly for music in..."
- "Pissed consumer is a money scam . To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services. Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not..."
- "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..."