Dr Zietz - "USED AND DISCARDED"

1 of 2 Dr Zietz reviews

After sizing me up as a viable mark---- he shucked me

He left me in the lurch--- HE USED ME---I feel--USED AND DISCARDED--like a tampon!

Dr.

Dr. Zietz Family Dentistry and Orthodontics is the name of Fred e Zietz' fake business. The scam he "works" uses dentistry as a cover story to mask his actual(illegal operation). Dr. Fred E Zietz uses shills to bring in"patients" on a massive scale. Meanwhile he also acts as a shill to lure in as many "patients" as he can. First he sizes up the "patients" to see if they are viable for being sued' If they seem viable to Dr Zietz, He does a little "work" on them simply to produce an outstanding a bill Next he takes this outstanding bill to small claims court and gets a judgement against them promptly turning the hapless "patient" over to The Collection Agency The idea being to sell the bill to The Collection Agency. Unquestioned by the Dental Examining Board. He gets judgements against the patients. Garnishees their wages. Turn the bills over or to the collection agency for a percentage of the bill As these patients are being sued and have judgements on them. The Collection Agency tries to collect them same money from them . Dr Zietz is not concerned in the least. Unfairly making their credit rating bad. "A Complete Fraud&quot

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Dr Zietz reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Seasoned Dentist

Apr 20, 2015 #974115 Topeka, Kansas, United States

The photo is of a tooth with a cracked root and infection. What is this supposed to prove? You don't expect us to believe Dr. Zietz did this?

Dr. Fred Filled my Cavity

Nov 01, 2013 #736404

This is SPAM- they post fake things and ask for payments to remove them. Seems odd but harrassment is ok online.

Dr. Fred Drilled my cavity

Oct 16, 2013 #729904

Fred Zietz called the police on me twice now and I still have not been charged, just harrased. Yelp.com is a useless advertising website that only lets pro-zietz lies onto its website. I am making complaints to the authorities and post reviews about them too.

Karazietz

Sep 05, 2013 #712157 Madison, Wisconsin, United States

This is Kara Zietz. I have not posted on this site or any other site, for that matter, other than the 2 comments made on Yelp that I promptly removed after receiving your message that " I had too many last names" (Batker - maiden and Gonzales - previous marriage) indicating to me that you are a cyber nut... I find it very hard to believe that you have sincere, professional issues with Fred. You remove the validity when you are posting things about me and using my name to post comments to this and other sites. If you are having a problem with Fred, call him. If you are having a problem with me, my number is 824-9499. I'm an open book.

"Cheap, blonde, gold digger". I am blessed. Fred has afforded me the luxury of being able to give my time and undivided attention to the people I love most in this world. I am grateful for that and so much more. He is, quite simply, the best person I know. He is an amazing husband and friend. He is smart, funny, and kind. He's the dad that is coaching little league, reading to his kids, and teaching algebra. He's the dentist that goes into work at 2:00 am when a father calls with a crying 5 year old, not knowing what to do because "his dentist" won't return his calls. When the day comes that Fred doesn't want to be a dentist, doesn't want to deal with Badgercare , donated dental services, and missions, I will still be there, by his side, the luckiest girl in the world.

In the last 8 years I've learned a lot about
... Show more

KZBruce

Sep 08, 2013 #713580 Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States

He leaves home at 2 A.M. for a child's dental emergency?
The tooth fairy couldn't handle it?
Sounds more like an all night poker game or a drug deal.

1 0 Reply

Oct 06, 2015 #1044029 Cottage Grove, Wisconsin, United States

KZBruce, you're an ***. I called Fred for a late night emergency for my daughter and he came into the office and dealt with it.

Patrick Henry the 2th

Aug 29, 2013 #709010 Grafton, Wisconsin, United States

I quit. If Dr. Zitz wants to pull out his beard for the rest of his life and find a new career washing cars or just sitting there 40 hours a month in his apartment making $6185.00 then that is fine with me. He should contact nainamarie at that website and give them his bank's routing number and checking account number so all that free cash can be directly deposited. He will need a job of some kind as he is certainly unqualified and not certifiable as a dentist.

roughandtoothless

Aug 17, 2013 #701812

Why would a dentist (other than the crook himself), comment on Dr. Zietz' work and defend him? This is Dr. Zietz posting from an I.P. address at his home in Verona WI. I don't need to lie, his records speak volumes.

A dentist

Aug 08, 2013 #695709 Madison, Wisconsin, United States

This is a dentist response. This tooth was probably not repaired in time. This person who will not reveal his name probably never returned and now shows a picture of it...not sure why as it is just gross and is a problem he should have taken care of. Maybe you could get help at Mission of Mercy...did they agree to help? Too bad he never called a doctor. I know we always try to help and we have no blemishes on our record...do you want to post your record or name?

toughandruthless2013

Aug 05, 2013 #694114 Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, United States

I sometimes dont finish my dental work and sometimes bounce around for cheaper work if I can. I like to give some grief! Nice picture- gross? Ha!

Kara

Aug 17, 2013 #701811

I am Dr. Zietz' gold digging wife. I pretend that I am someone else typing their usernames (toughandruthless and toughandruthless2013) as my nickname on this sight and reveal personal information that only Dr. Zietz could know.
I post positive reviews for my husband and write snotty comments about anyone who might dare to complain about his perfect dental work. He is more than human and has never made a mistake in his life, except when he married me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dr Zietz.
Filing a new complaint about
×