I bought the Dr Scholls light legs from Pharmacentre Pharmacy And Clinic at 149 Edgware Rd.London W2 2HU on the 30th of October 2016.
As per the advise of the sales person I purchased a small size. I wore them for the first time on the 1st of November for the entire day at the end of which I noticed a tear at the upper end in the front.
The pharmacy said they were unable to help me and advised me to contact the company as they were neither willing to replace or refund therefore am writing to you to resolve the matter at the earliest.
As this is my last day in Londonsnd I will be travelling back to India to contact me do so at 0091 9833422427 email at email@example.com.Hoping to hear from you soon
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on. These are the type called Ryan. At first..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "After 15 years, Muchomail.com announced that everyone.net had terminated its ISP services. For users like me, this meant losing access to years worth of information overnight, without an opportunity to..."
- "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..."
- "I first found out about Spiritspeaker88 on eBay and have bought several readings from him. He was recommended by a friend who said he's good. I bought readings and healings..."