Dr Scholls - Review about Oil Resistant Shoes from Riverside, California
Had the slip and oil resistant shoes for 3 months and then this happened
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Slip Resistant Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
review #599324 by anonymous
Had an experience with Dr Scholls? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "Note that the top of sandal, and bottom sole are hardly warn. Note the heel starts to wear in less than 3 months of occasionally use. Note the side of sandal,..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "This fall as paderes have employees having sex in the fitting room the managers laugh at there employees n the people the interview they laughing at them they have no..."
- "Ordered the 16 (pieces) chicken meal but received only 10 pieces of chicken. Went right back to Popeyes after calling several times about the issues but no answer. I was..."
- "STAY AWAY. I took my 83 year old dad, who is at a skilled nursing facility, for his (initial) 2:30 p.m. appointment with this specialist (urologist). We arrived early, but..."