Dr Scholls - Review about Oil Resistant Shoes from Riverside, California
Had the slip and oil resistant shoes for 3 months and then this happened
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Slip Resistant Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
review #599324 by anonymous
Had an experience with Dr Scholls? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I bought the Dr Scholls light legs from Pharmacentre Pharmacy And Clinic at 149 Edgware Rd. London W2 2HU on the 30th of October 2016. As per the advise of..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Large container of Pace expires January 2016 with lots of mold on the walls! Expires January 14, 2016..."
- "Unhealthy. UNSTOCKED. Daily problems are: toilet stalls with no toilet paper; trash everywhere as people gets pissed off due to lack of service. Complained couple of times. Problem is chronic. Today..."
- "We purchased our Siena in February of 2016. It was in pretty decent overall shape but a few of the decals are faded and there is a stain on the..."