Tried to give benefit of the doubt -purchased all black shoes for work 7-25 only worn for work shift of 40hrs a week.Less than a month the tread on the bottom is worn, by the 2 month mark tread gone.
Also Right shoe outer edge the stitching/seam popped loose. Sad to think that spent money on shoes that break that quick + mad that waste of my time and $ on shoe obviously not well made.
Only reason purchased their brand was thought would be comfortable for work instead issues since purchasing the shoes.Regardless of what company purchase a pair of shoes at the quality for the brand should still be there.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dr Scholls Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a blouse posted with the exact picture from designers site, the buyer purchased it without asking questions. I shipped, next day. She filed a complaint that colors were..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "Ok so here's one of my 8 items I was mislead to buy 300.00 later u better bet im gonna save u from the heartache I felt when my package..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."