Dr Scholls Shoes

18 of 40 Dr Scholls reviews

Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on.These are the type called Ryan.

At first they seemed great but after maybe 2 1/2 to 3 months the insole started slipping sideways. It would go to the left or right. I just lifted it a bit and moved it and they were ok for a few days. Finally I got tired of moving them so I did some investigation.

I discovered that the base of the insole is made of a piece of some kind of fibre with the steel shank riveted to it. The steel shank (which normally is inside out sole) had very sharp corners and is nothing but a piece of heavy steel banding that is used to band heavy objects like steel. I am an insulin dependant diabetic, and that's scary to me. The main part of the insole is a flimsy foam rubber with a gell ball in the middle of the heel.

the out sole is a waffle molded rubber/plastic that makes it hard for the insole to hold to. All in all if I were working for this "shoe" company I would be ashamed of the product I put out. These are a disgrace and an inferior product.

Shame on "Dr?Scholl's"

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dr Scholls Ryan Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #806028 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dr Scholls? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 40 Dr Scholls reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dr Scholls.
Filing a new complaint about
×