Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on.These are the type called Ryan.
At first they seemed great but after maybe 2 1/2 to 3 months the insole started slipping sideways. It would go to the left or right. I just lifted it a bit and moved it and they were ok for a few days. Finally I got tired of moving them so I did some investigation.
I discovered that the base of the insole is made of a piece of some kind of fibre with the steel shank riveted to it. The steel shank (which normally is inside out sole) had very sharp corners and is nothing but a piece of heavy steel banding that is used to band heavy objects like steel. I am an insulin dependant diabetic, and that's scary to me. The main part of the insole is a flimsy foam rubber with a gell ball in the middle of the heel.
the out sole is a waffle molded rubber/plastic that makes it hard for the insole to hold to. All in all if I were working for this "shoe" company I would be ashamed of the product I put out. These are a disgrace and an inferior product.
Shame on "Dr?Scholl's"
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dr Scholls Ryan Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "Had the slip and oil resistant shoes for 3 months and then this happened..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "Had almost this same scam! Thankfully didnt fall for it! Be aware....be very aware. Person said they were moving & needed to find home for yorkie's. Lived in NC so..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."