Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on.These are the type called Ryan.
At first they seemed great but after maybe 2 1/2 to 3 months the insole started slipping sideways. It would go to the left or right. I just lifted it a bit and moved it and they were ok for a few days. Finally I got tired of moving them so I did some investigation.
I discovered that the base of the insole is made of a piece of some kind of fibre with the steel shank riveted to it. The steel shank (which normally is inside out sole) had very sharp corners and is nothing but a piece of heavy steel banding that is used to band heavy objects like steel. I am an insulin dependant diabetic, and that's scary to me. The main part of the insole is a flimsy foam rubber with a gell ball in the middle of the heel.
the out sole is a waffle molded rubber/plastic that makes it hard for the insole to hold to. All in all if I were working for this "shoe" company I would be ashamed of the product I put out. These are a disgrace and an inferior product.
Shame on "Dr?Scholl's"
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dr Scholls Ryan Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had been ordered one dress from your boutique.I will give the order details here. The dress which we have ordered is mustard and red colour.But the dress which we got..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "I had a blouse posted with the exact picture from designers site, the buyer purchased it without asking questions. I shipped, next day. She filed a complaint that colors were..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "WENT TO SE THE CHICAGO EARTH WIND AND FIRE CONCERT AT THE KLIPSCH MUSIC CENTER . GOT THERE EARLY AND SET UP OUR CHAIRS. THERE YOUNG GIRLS HAD A BLANKET..."
- "Had almost this same scam! Thankfully didnt fall for it! Be aware....be very aware. Person said they were moving & needed to find home for yorkie's. Lived in NC so..."