Noblesville, Indiana

Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on.These are the type called Ryan.

At first they seemed great but after maybe 2 1/2 to 3 months the insole started slipping sideways. It would go to the left or right. I just lifted it a bit and moved it and they were ok for a few days. Finally I got tired of moving them so I did some investigation.

I discovered that the base of the insole is made of a piece of some kind of fibre with the steel shank riveted to it. The steel shank (which normally is inside out sole) had very sharp corners and is nothing but a piece of heavy steel banding that is used to band heavy objects like steel. I am an insulin dependant diabetic, and that's scary to me. The main part of the insole is a flimsy foam rubber with a gell ball in the middle of the heel.

the out sole is a waffle molded rubber/plastic that makes it hard for the insole to hold to. All in all if I were working for this "shoe" company I would be ashamed of the product I put out. These are a disgrace and an inferior product.

Shame on "Dr?Scholl's"

Review about: Dr Scholls Ryan Shoes.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $39
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Dr Scholls?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.