Note that the top of sandal, and bottom sole are hardly warn.
Note the heel starts to wear in less than 3 months of occasionally use.
Note the side of sandal, main Velcro fastening belt, is tearing away from attachment area under insole.
My suggestion is to add a nice thick piece of leather or leather-like material at the heel area. Also make the strap attachment points much more stronger then they are. I would suggest a continuous strap under insole (in-between) to the strap on the other side. And this shoe would be worthy of the name Dr. Scholl's. I buy a pair every couple of years. Thank you for this review site.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Velcro shoe fastners
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dr Scholls Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the Dr Scholls light legs from Pharmacentre Pharmacy And Clinic at 149 Edgware Rd. London W2 2HU on the 30th of October 2016. As per the advise of..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."