Note that the top of sandal, and bottom sole are hardly warn.
Note the heel starts to wear in less than 3 months of occasionally use.
Note the side of sandal, main Velcro fastening belt, is tearing away from attachment area under insole.
My suggestion is to add a nice thick piece of leather or leather-like material at the heel area. Also make the strap attachment points much more stronger then they are. I would suggest a continuous strap under insole (in-between) to the strap on the other side. And this shoe would be worthy of the name Dr. Scholl's. I buy a pair every couple of years. Thank you for this review site.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Velcro shoe fastners
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dr Scholls Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."