Dr Robert D Wilcox - Review about Brazilian Butt Lift from Addison, Texas
this reviews on Dr. Wilcox isn't a scam! I am a real patient that paid my hard earned money for a Brazillian Butt Lift including liposuction of the abdomen, flanks / back, and chin. I've attached pictures and I'll let you be the judge on it this was a successful procedure or not.
I paid $8,300 to be called a liar, disrespectful and rude by Dr. Wilcox's. In the beginning he will tell you any and everything to get your payment then after he get his payment in full he could care less about you ir your results. After I complained about the horrible job he quickly referred back to the consent forms that I signed that stated " No Guarantees " he had an evil smirk on his face as if he had won.
This man is horrible! Please RESEARCH your doctor and don't fall for the shady "car salesman" routine.
It's all apart of his game.Dr.Wilcox isn't a man of his word.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "I purchased an authentic brand new Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 35 handbag for a little over 900.00 from the Louis Vuitton boutique on Market St at Bloomingdales in San..."
- "Me and my wife have bought from Bmg dealing with Jeff and had never had any problems with them and were going back to get another one we bought a..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."