Dr Robert D Wilcox - Review about Brazilian Butt Lift from Addison, Texas
this reviews on Dr. Wilcox isn't a scam! I am a real patient that paid my hard earned money for a Brazillian Butt Lift including liposuction of the abdomen, flanks / back, and chin. I've attached pictures and I'll let you be the judge on it this was a successful procedure or not.
I paid $8,300 to be called a liar, disrespectful and rude by Dr. Wilcox's. In the beginning he will tell you any and everything to get your payment then after he get his payment in full he could care less about you ir your results. After I complained about the horrible job he quickly referred back to the consent forms that I signed that stated " No Guarantees " he had an evil smirk on his face as if he had won.
This man is horrible! Please RESEARCH your doctor and don't fall for the shady "car salesman" routine.
It's all apart of his game.Dr.Wilcox isn't a man of his word.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered. The hot..."