Dr Richard Alan Weiss - Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a super horrible plastic surgeon and he is Dr. Mutilator
Be awared Dr.Richard Alan Weiss of Newport beach, CA is a fraud.
He will used you as a training subject without your informed consent and leave you disfigured for life. Don't trust his testimonies unless you know those people yourself. Don't trust his befoe & after plstic surgery photos cuz some of them can be purchased just like all his testimonies. Some photos of his are stolen from foreign doctors website.
Weiss only real skill is to steal your money and care nothing about you.Don't let him ruined your life like he did to me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Eyelid Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months. Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription. I signed..."
- " I have ordered the Home Expressions 2-Pack Grommet-Top Curtain Panel, Item #731-1569D - product: Norris 2pk 118x84. color: Linen 1st order on 10/02/2016 with order number: 2016-2765-8032-6258, received..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."