I paid for 4000 grafts and only 200 grafts grew. went to get my money back , he refused accusing me of blackmailing him.
He may say that this was only a rare complication. IT IS NOT. just search on the forums for other unhappy patients of him
he have you to sign an arbitration agreement so you can not sue him. I do not see any reason for that other than the fact that he knows what a terrible surgery he would do.
He ruined my life. do not let him to ruin yours. research and find a good dr. do not fall for his scam advertisement of $2 per graft
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "I ordered sofa but when it arrived it was broken in the box. I requested return but they charged $460 for delivery round. They are doing a business from delivery by sending..."
- "I had a blouse posted with the exact picture from designers site, the buyer purchased it without asking questions. I shipped, next day. She filed a complaint that colors were..."
- "My vehicle caught fire park in my driveway, fire department said it was a electricial fire, it started in the back of the van, sorry to say l did not..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."