Dr Ochs - Terrible Result by Dr. OCHS hair transplant

3 of 3 Dr Ochs reviews

I paid for 4000 grafts and only 200 grafts grew. went to get my money back , he refused accusing me of blackmailing him.

He may say that this was only a rare complication. IT IS NOT. just search on the forums for other unhappy patients of him

he have you to sign an arbitration agreement so you can not sue him. I do not see any reason for that other than the fact that he knows what a terrible surgery he would do.

He ruined my life. do not let him to ruin yours. research and find a good dr. do not fall for his scam advertisement of $2 per graft

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

review #169949
Had an experience with Dr Ochs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Dr Ochs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 27, 2012 #456510

he is cutting his hair too short to make it look worse

Danoush

Feb 08, 2011 #246098

WOW!! I can not believe this doctor. I simply shared my experience that he did not want to correct and he added a review over here at pissed consumer saying:"DANOUSH TEHRANI CYBER TERRORIST"

annynomus

Nov 24, 2010 #215047

Thanks for this. I noticed that he has another website now and advertises on yahoo. I wanted to call him tomorrow. Good that I did a little bit of research b4 calling. his new website is dr4hair dot com

Joe

Oct 19, 2010 #202056

Oh My God. So I am not the only Victim. Look what he has done.

ogc

Apr 02, 2010 #129555

Agree with bill . Sue and get your money back

dro

Mar 26, 2010 #127595 San Pedro, San Jose, Costa Rica

the scars can be repaired. but the hair cannot be restored any further. one or two failed transplants out of 5000is unavoidable and does not a reputation make.

bill dickie

Feb 20, 2010 #116473

dear god you look like freakin jason from fryday the 13th..get a gooddamm lawyer and sue the ***

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.