Dr Nimish Thaker Md - Terrible Urologist!
STAY AWAY. I took my 83 year old dad, who is at a skilled nursing facility, for his (initial) 2:30 p.m. appointment with this specialist (urologist). We arrived early, but had to wait TWO HOURS. We were ushered into an exam room at 4:30, only to wait another 10 minutes. The doctor finally arrived, and he rushed in, sat down, didn't look at us in the eye or greet us, and proceeded to talk and go through paperwork that I had provided (copies of medical records) in a very rushed manner, as if he only were thinking of money, not the patient in front of him. I was appalled at his rudeness. So, I turned to him and said, "HELLO, DOCTOR THAKER". Then he gave me an irritated look and kept talking. He behaved as if he were barely tolerating his work with us. He also made no apology for making us wait two extra hours to see him. He stated that the initial PSA test given to my dad was a "waste of time", and then didn't offer any explanation. He was in a grumpy mood during the entire (short) exchange. Then he asked me what date my dad had started his medications. I told him to review the medical document copies that I had taken the time to provide, as I could not recall the date. With that, he stood up suddenly and marched out of the room. Then his office manager came in. She was gracious, but explained that somehow we were at fault for upsetting her boss. I told her we would be getting another opinion elsewhere, as his behavior was completely unprofessional. My father and I had wasted an entire afternoon for five minutes of basically no good information and haughty, abusive behavior from this doctor (driving time was extra because it was pouring rain all afternoon).
Obviously Doctor Nimish Thaker believes he can abuse his patients with impunity like a demigod, but all I see is a callous, arrogant, unhappy man who will surely be more sad once the medical board in Sacramento receives my consumer complaint form, which I have compiled and am ready to post in the mail. He also won't like his review on Ripoff Reports, ratemds.com, my3cents.com, Complaints.com, Avvo.com, ComplaintsBoard.com, ConsumerAffairs.com, Measuredup.com, PissedConsumer.com, Trustlink.org, Yelp, or his report to the Better Business Bureau. However, his behavior is an outrage, so hopefully he will learn from his mistake.
Shame on you, Dr. Thaker. Had my elderly, frail father not been in the room, holding his catheter bag in his hand, you surely would have received more than just a letter of complaint from me. You are in violation of your Hippocratic oath. I urge the public to stay away from this unprofessional urologist who is NOT a kind, compassionate, caring doctor. My ailing 83-year old dad deserves much better treatment, and so does the public at large.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waiting 2 hours after the appointment time
- Rude demeanor of the doctor
- Uncaring attitude of the doctor
- Lack of explanation of medical procedures
- Complete disregard of patient holding catheter bag
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Public Apology from this doctor - to be posted online.
- Product or service
- Dr Nimish Thaker Md Services
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "My wife came to me complaining that there was a hard object in her dress strap, "she guessed maybe it's a wire or something" ? Guess..."
- "https://youtu.be/yRaK_LfR7Jk As an owner operator the night and days can run into each other. Rig started acting funny on the 215, called dispatch and they gave me a few names, called..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."