Dr Nimish Thaker Md - Terrible Urologist!
STAY AWAY. I took my 83 year old dad, who is at a skilled nursing facility, for his (initial) 2:30 p.m. appointment with this specialist (urologist). We arrived early, but had to wait TWO HOURS. We were ushered into an exam room at 4:30, only to wait another 10 minutes. The doctor finally arrived, and he rushed in, sat down, didn't look at us in the eye or greet us, and proceeded to talk and go through paperwork that I had provided (copies of medical records) in a very rushed manner, as if he only were thinking of money, not the patient in front of him. I was appalled at his rudeness. So, I turned to him and said, "HELLO, DOCTOR THAKER". Then he gave me an irritated look and kept talking. He behaved as if he were barely tolerating his work with us. He also made no apology for making us wait two extra hours to see him. He stated that the initial PSA test given to my dad was a "waste of time", and then didn't offer any explanation. He was in a grumpy mood during the entire (short) exchange. Then he asked me what date my dad had started his medications. I told him to review the medical document copies that I had taken the time to provide, as I could not recall the date. With that, he stood up suddenly and marched out of the room. Then his office manager came in. She was gracious, but explained that somehow we were at fault for upsetting her boss. I told her we would be getting another opinion elsewhere, as his behavior was completely unprofessional. My father and I had wasted an entire afternoon for five minutes of basically no good information and haughty, abusive behavior from this doctor (driving time was extra because it was pouring rain all afternoon).
Obviously Doctor Nimish Thaker believes he can abuse his patients with impunity like a demigod, but all I see is a callous, arrogant, unhappy man who will surely be more sad once the medical board in Sacramento receives my consumer complaint form, which I have compiled and am ready to post in the mail. He also won't like his review on Ripoff Reports, ratemds.com, my3cents.com, Complaints.com, Avvo.com, ComplaintsBoard.com, ConsumerAffairs.com, Measuredup.com, PissedConsumer.com, Trustlink.org, Yelp, or his report to the Better Business Bureau. However, his behavior is an outrage, so hopefully he will learn from his mistake.
Shame on you, Dr. Thaker. Had my elderly, frail father not been in the room, holding his catheter bag in his hand, you surely would have received more than just a letter of complaint from me. You are in violation of your Hippocratic oath. I urge the public to stay away from this unprofessional urologist who is NOT a kind, compassionate, caring doctor. My ailing 83-year old dad deserves much better treatment, and so does the public at large.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waiting 2 hours after the appointment time
- Rude demeanor of the doctor
- Uncaring attitude of the doctor
- Lack of explanation of medical procedures
- Complete disregard of patient holding catheter bag
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Public Apology from this doctor - to be posted online.
- Product or service
- Dr Nimish Thaker Md Services
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "We purchased our Siena in February of 2016. It was in pretty decent overall shape but a few of the decals are faded and there is a stain on the..."
- "Unhealthy. UNSTOCKED. Daily problems are: toilet stalls with no toilet paper; trash everywhere as people gets pissed off due to lack of service. Complained couple of times. Problem is chronic. Today..."
- "I've been on hold for over 30 mins ! Now almost a hour !! Just to talk to someone ? What kind of bank is this I'm totally going to..."