Dr Nicole Chitnis - Dr. Nicole Chitnis M.D.
She is not pro consumer at all and in my mind she is a fraud.That is my opinion until I die. If you are looking for fairness you will not find it with her.Drop her and get another panel of workers compensation doctor.She is no good. My opinion is for a pro defense and pro consumer.Complete waste of money.Everyone will save alot of money if you just move on
She is very bad in my opinion and not experienced
Trust me on this one you are looking for trouble if you choose her be firm say no to her
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Dionne Choyce got me 5 years in Prison for a DUIHe will rob you clean and does not even think about it. Please do not think he is slick He is not He..."
- "So I ordered a Halloween costume.First they say it'll be here in like a couple of days, no!It doesn't get here in time for Halloween and still doesn't come till..."
- "They have on of the higher closing cost that you will find out there mine was over 10K. To start, I had an origination fee of over 2k which is..."