111 views
1.5

Update by user Dec 25, 2021

I have found Dr Newton's extremely unreasonable to deal with. I am a dissatisfied customer and my calls were met with rude 'customer service' employees.

The product was 'returned to sender', how can they NOT have received it? The second product was returned the same way, and they received that one just fine? Something is fishy. I guess what alarms me most is that I was a regular customer, who was buying a few different supplements on auto plan.

It was only this one plan that I wanted to be canceled. I would have happily kept my other auto supplements as agreed. But the extremely lousy, and down right RUDE customer service made me walk away totally from Dr. Newtons.

Stay away from Dr.

Newtons. Plenty of other viable options for supplements and such.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2021

Returned a product that I didn't want. The company claims I never returned it and will not refund me the money.

Yet, I returned the same product they sent me again 2 months later (I was on an auto plan). This time the product was free since I was a loyal customer. I still returned it, as I no longer wanted to receive the product. Ironically, they claim they got the second return but not the first.

So, I am still out the money.

Customer service was so rude and so sketchy, telling me things that just weren't true. It was exhausting trying to deal with them.

I did have other auto plans in place, but I canceled them all after being treated so rudely. No one deserves that

User's recommendation: run like the wind away from this company.

Location: Cohoes, New York