Dr Linda Li - Dr. Linda Li Beverly Hills, Ca BIG MISTAKE!!!
I received a tummy tuck from Dr.Linda Li in 2011.
I am very unhappy the way it turned out. She told me my scar would be below the bikini line and it's not even close. Now even my belly button doesn't look normal. Even after a revision by her it only made the scar thicker.
I've seen several other plastic surgeons since this and they all agree the placement of the scar is too high. It just very upsetting to spend $9,500 and I still can't wear a bikini.
As far as being pushy I had a major procedure done and felt like I was pushed out the door.I wish I would have done more research because the other Dr.s I've seen after this could have done a better job for a cheaper price:(
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..."
- "i am never one to leave a review anywhere but after my experience with this store and reading the previous comments i had to leave one. First of all i ordered..."
- "I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and..."