Bengaluru, Karnataka

Personally I don’t think the treatment is so great.I had persistent itching since 10 years and it reduced by 80-90%, but definitely it did not go fully.

When ask the doc, he said I should just ignore the rest. I don’t think that’s the best suggestion. He should have given me a full proof treatment is what was my expectation from him. But at least answers all the e mails.

I think I must have written him atleast 20 e mail in 3 months that I took treatment from him.

And he replied almost instantly to all my emails.So I liked that he did not start ignoring me in the end.

Review about: Dr Health Hair Treatment.

I liked: His quick responses.

4.2
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dr Health Clinic?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from Golden, Colorado Sono Bello "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..." Read more Affordable Dentures Conroe Tx. Affordable Dentures "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more