DownloadProvidercom - No Real Content
Update added by user Feb 24, 2013
The URL should be www.downloadprovider.ME. Not .COM.
Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2013
The site can be searched and you will find content of interest. However if you pay $1.99 and log in, there is no way the find the content you wanted. Pasting the URL from a successful search in another window (not logged in) produces no results.
Downloadprovider.com is just a scam. Do NOT sign up.
I had the 3rd party billing service cancel my membership and disputed the $1.99 transaction which they refunded.
I will alert my credit card provider to block any future transactions from this vendor.
This is a scam - save yourself the trouble.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I bought a Big Deal Coupon for 1499.00 on Angie's List for a ceramic shower surround, with demolition, installation, removal of debris and tile all inclusive. I bought the coupon..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Mr Steve LaCroix finds it to be funny that native American names are for strippers and makes claims that he is superior and since he served are country..."
- "Yes they play this same game for years . . . slander slag other people trying to get your business then when they cannot supply the service or provide references..."
- "This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. ..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."