DownloadProvidercom - No Real Content
Update added by user Feb 24, 2013
The URL should be www.downloadprovider.ME. Not .COM.
Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2013
The site can be searched and you will find content of interest. However if you pay $1.99 and log in, there is no way the find the content you wanted. Pasting the URL from a successful search in another window (not logged in) produces no results.
Downloadprovider.com is just a scam. Do NOT sign up.
I had the 3rd party billing service cancel my membership and disputed the $1.99 transaction which they refunded.
I will alert my credit card provider to block any future transactions from this vendor.
This is a scam - save yourself the trouble.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Mr Steve LaCroix finds it to be funny that native American names are for strippers and makes claims that he is superior and since he served are country..."
- "Bought a GE Profile Advantium Microwave in July of 07. The model number was SCB2001KKS02. Just over 3 yrs of use and the touchpad has shorted and made the oven..."
- "For the last 10 months I have been doubled billed by ATT for cable services, U verse as well as Direct TV. I have spent hours upon hours on the..."