Ormond Beach, Florida

I saw the other review on this site and felt compelled to write my own.Adam at Dovi Window Designs was not only friendly and courteous, but explained everything to me in great detail.

Without him I'm certain that my house wouldn't have turned out so beautiful. He made buying my windows and doors a great experience rather than a headache like I've experienced in the past. He gets 5 stars from my husband and I. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking to replace the windows or doors on their house.

Tammy

P.S.His installers were also really nice and professional.

Review about: Window Job.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dovi Window Designs?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more