Ormond Beach, Florida

I saw the other review on this site and felt compelled to write my own.Adam at Dovi Window Designs was not only friendly and courteous, but explained everything to me in great detail.

Without him I'm certain that my house wouldn't have turned out so beautiful. He made buying my windows and doors a great experience rather than a headache like I've experienced in the past. He gets 5 stars from my husband and I. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking to replace the windows or doors on their house.

Tammy

P.S.His installers were also really nice and professional.

Review about: Window Job.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dovi Window Designs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more