Doubleclickittofixit - Sold a broken computer and then charged 25% restock fee as he trash talked my wife and me
Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH.They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model.
I went to purchase for my wife and they closed at 3:30 on Saturday. He rushed me out of the store before I could look over computer well. Should have gone to mac2sell.net first. Computer was sold for $740 and valued at $250.
When I took to return due to the fact that it was broken and wouldn't work they slapped me with a 25% restock fee.Then he trashed talked my wife and told me I was *** for returning it!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Macbook Pro
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I ordered wedding flowers from this florist. The bouquet I received looked nothing like what I ordered. I was quoted arrangements that had half a dozen flowers in them. The..."
- "Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order. Its been a month now and I..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. BATHING SUIT CAME IN WAY TOO SMALL AND MATERIAL OF A CHILD'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME. NO PADDING WHAT SO EVER IN THE TOP. BOTTOMS MIGHT..."