Doubleclickittofixit - Sold a broken computer and then charged 25% restock fee as he trash talked my wife and me
Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH.They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model.
I went to purchase for my wife and they closed at 3:30 on Saturday. He rushed me out of the store before I could look over computer well. Should have gone to mac2sell.net first. Computer was sold for $740 and valued at $250.
When I took to return due to the fact that it was broken and wouldn't work they slapped me with a 25% restock fee.Then he trashed talked my wife and told me I was *** for returning it!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Macbook Pro
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "Last night I went grocery shopping and I bought a good amount of produce. I got home to cut some of it up or, like my broccoli, to eat it..."
- "After a mere 4 years of owning our Angel Bed mattress, it fell apart. There is a huge rip in the center of the top foam mattress that was supposed..."
- "Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order. Its been a month now and I..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."