Doubleclickittofixit - Sold a broken computer and then charged 25% restock fee as he trash talked my wife and me
Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH.They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model.
I went to purchase for my wife and they closed at 3:30 on Saturday. He rushed me out of the store before I could look over computer well. Should have gone to mac2sell.net first. Computer was sold for $740 and valued at $250.
When I took to return due to the fact that it was broken and wouldn't work they slapped me with a 25% restock fee.Then he trashed talked my wife and told me I was *** for returning it!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Macbook Pro
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "i bought a bag of broccoli florets and when i open the bag to cook it i found a worm in the bag made me so sick at my..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I placed an order for the Mother's Day Swizzle (large) for my in-laws. The E Stroudsburg, PA store location made the delivery. The delivery was made fast, and..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."