Chattanooga, Tennessee
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH.They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model.

I went to purchase for my wife and they closed at 3:30 on Saturday. He rushed me out of the store before I could look over computer well. Should have gone to mac2sell.net first. Computer was sold for $740 and valued at $250.

When I took to return due to the fact that it was broken and wouldn't work they slapped me with a 25% restock fee.Then he trashed talked my wife and told me I was *** for returning it!

Review about: Macbook Pro.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $170
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Doubleclickittofixit?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more IBUYPOWER - 18 Months and Waiting IBUYPOWER "It has been 18 months and I still do not have the hardware to install more than seven hard drives...." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more