Chattanooga, Tennessee
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH.They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model.

I went to purchase for my wife and they closed at 3:30 on Saturday. He rushed me out of the store before I could look over computer well. Should have gone to mac2sell.net first. Computer was sold for $740 and valued at $250.

When I took to return due to the fact that it was broken and wouldn't work they slapped me with a 25% restock fee.Then he trashed talked my wife and told me I was *** for returning it!

Review about: Macbook Pro.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $170
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Doubleclickittofixit?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lenovo cheated on me, NOT GETTING REFUND OR REPLACEMENT,  Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever Lenovo "List of all issues found with this Laptop at various time Touchpad RAM Frequency Dedicated Graphic Memory Top Case Bottom Case WIFI Device DVD Hinge Auto Restart Lenovo did not..." Read more Elite Phones And Computers - IF YOU WANT SERVICE AND TOP RESULTS, GO ELSEWHERE! Elite Phones And Computers "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more