Update by user Jan 04, 2013

Although I am far away from my home right now but they delivered my furniture at my home on time.

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2013

May be I am lucky in my first online furniture shopping!

I was looking for some white bedroom furniture for my bedroom.

First I did not get dooleysfurniture and purchased a white desk from a local furniture store. But they did not deliver me on time. Then one of my relatives recommended me dooleys for white furniture. I have ordered them some furniture named white beds, white dressing table, White Display Cabinet.

They delivered my products on their promised time in a safe condition. Their customer service is well as I have got. The price of my purchased furniture is also reasonable. My new purchased furniture looks amazing at my new city apartment.

I can recommend them to anyone else for white furniture and oak furniture.I am also planning to buy a kitchen unit from them.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dooleys Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion