Donley Ford Lincoln Of Mount Vernon - Review about 2005 Dodge Durango from Howard, Ohio
I bought a 2005 Durango from this company.I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition.
It had 100k miles and was definently priced at top market of 7900.00. Upon first brake job i noticed rust. Lugs broke calipers rusted on wheel bearings bad. Looked under to see incredible rust.
Then the motor blew. Took to a reputable mechanic to put a motor in. When he got into it he found debri sand and water all in engine. Intake caked needing replaced.
Even debri in exaust manifold. Now manifolds have rusted and computer going out. I have spent 6k plus on repairs still dont run. Donley refuses to accept accoubtability.
Sales manager stop one agreed but suddenly told me i need to tow up at that time a carcus from morts with both engines lol. After 2 months i went back with a puttering durango 12 check engine lights. I calmly express my situation. I ask do you have a car you can sell me at cost to get this vehicle off my hands.
They agree. Go on a test drive. Come back offer me a van at 125 percent of value and 1k for Durango they sold me for 8k that was a Flood Vehicle. Upping payments 259 a month.
I left screaming. They call me 2 hrs later saying they want to look at it in service to see if it can be fixed and they could sell for more.
Idiots want to resell again a FLOOD VEHICLE.The worst kind of company
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2005 Dodge Durango
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I looked for a long time for a sofa and love seat. I found several i liked at BIg Sandy located at Polaris, in Columbus, Ohio. I've never never..."
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."