Donley Ford Lincoln Of Mount Vernon - Review about 2005 Dodge Durango from Howard, Ohio
I bought a 2005 Durango from this company.I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition.
It had 100k miles and was definently priced at top market of 7900.00. Upon first brake job i noticed rust. Lugs broke calipers rusted on wheel bearings bad. Looked under to see incredible rust.
Then the motor blew. Took to a reputable mechanic to put a motor in. When he got into it he found debri sand and water all in engine. Intake caked needing replaced.
Even debri in exaust manifold. Now manifolds have rusted and computer going out. I have spent 6k plus on repairs still dont run. Donley refuses to accept accoubtability.
Sales manager stop one agreed but suddenly told me i need to tow up at that time a carcus from morts with both engines lol. After 2 months i went back with a puttering durango 12 check engine lights. I calmly express my situation. I ask do you have a car you can sell me at cost to get this vehicle off my hands.
They agree. Go on a test drive. Come back offer me a van at 125 percent of value and 1k for Durango they sold me for 8k that was a Flood Vehicle. Upping payments 259 a month.
I left screaming. They call me 2 hrs later saying they want to look at it in service to see if it can be fixed and they could sell for more.
Idiots want to resell again a FLOOD VEHICLE.The worst kind of company
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2005 Dodge Durango
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I looked for a long time for a sofa and love seat. I found several i liked at BIg Sandy located at Polaris, in Columbus, Ohio. I've never never..."
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."