Howard, Ohio

I bought a 2005 Durango from this company.I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition.

It had 100k miles and was definently priced at top market of 7900.00. Upon first brake job i noticed rust. Lugs broke calipers rusted on wheel bearings bad. Looked under to see incredible rust.

Then the motor blew. Took to a reputable mechanic to put a motor in. When he got into it he found debri sand and water all in engine. Intake caked needing replaced.

Even debri in exaust manifold. Now manifolds have rusted and computer going out. I have spent 6k plus on repairs still dont run. Donley refuses to accept accoubtability.

Sales manager stop one agreed but suddenly told me i need to tow up at that time a carcus from morts with both engines lol. After 2 months i went back with a puttering durango 12 check engine lights. I calmly express my situation. I ask do you have a car you can sell me at cost to get this vehicle off my hands.

They agree. Go on a test drive. Come back offer me a van at 125 percent of value and 1k for Durango they sold me for 8k that was a Flood Vehicle. Upping payments 259 a month.

I left screaming. They call me 2 hrs later saying they want to look at it in service to see if it can be fixed and they could sell for more.

Idiots want to resell again a FLOOD VEHICLE.The worst kind of company

Review about: 2005 Dodge Durango.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Donley Ford Lincoln Of Mount Vernon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion