Fort Worth, Texas
100% full Not resolved

While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business.He proceeded to use my work to profit off of from the client and never paying me for my services.

I sued him and took him to court where he admitted to the judge that yes, he did use my work and not pay me. I won the claim. Shortly thereafter Don ditched Texas for new unsuspecting victims in Lancaster, PA. Suffice it to say, I have not seen a dime.

I would not advise doing work with him unless you get paid up front by him. During the year I knew him in Texas Don has had several "businesses", he's always switching.

Never do business with a man who switches businesses so quickly, there is a reason for that.Trust your gut with this guy and steer clear.

Review about: Unfair Owner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $650
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Don Purdum DNP?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more