Fort Worth, Texas
100% full Not resolved

While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business.He proceeded to use my work to profit off of from the client and never paying me for my services.

I sued him and took him to court where he admitted to the judge that yes, he did use my work and not pay me. I won the claim. Shortly thereafter Don ditched Texas for new unsuspecting victims in Lancaster, PA. Suffice it to say, I have not seen a dime.

I would not advise doing work with him unless you get paid up front by him. During the year I knew him in Texas Don has had several "businesses", he's always switching.

Never do business with a man who switches businesses so quickly, there is a reason for that.Trust your gut with this guy and steer clear.

Review about: Unfair Owner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $650
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Don Purdum DNP?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more Fashionmia - Loved my dresses Fashionmia "I ordered 3 times for a total of 8 dresses. I ordered a size up and loved them all. I auggest you check out the size chart. Also, shipping takes..." Read more