Don Purdum DNP - Dishonest Businessman Don Purdum
While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business.He proceeded to use my work to profit off of from the client and never paying me for my services.
I sued him and took him to court where he admitted to the judge that yes, he did use my work and not pay me. I won the claim. Shortly thereafter Don ditched Texas for new unsuspecting victims in Lancaster, PA. Suffice it to say, I have not seen a dime.
I would not advise doing work with him unless you get paid up front by him. During the year I knew him in Texas Don has had several "businesses", he's always switching.
Never do business with a man who switches businesses so quickly, there is a reason for that.Trust your gut with this guy and steer clear.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unfair Owner
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "I should have read the paperwork but needless to say. I got a $23,000 car loan, paid $4000 down with a $610.00 monthly payment. The interest rate is 23%. After..."
- "My email response to LG's diagnosis and estimate: "Just off the telephone with LG Customer Service after receiving this disturbing diagnosis email and estimate. The diagnosis is non-nonsensical, poorly written and..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."