Orlando, Florida

Update by user May 15, 2012

I did NOT give Don Mealey a four star rating. When looking at this review it looks like it was rated four stars. I WOULD NEVER GIVE DON MEALEY ANYTHING MORE THAN ONE STAR, AND THAT IS BECAUSE I DON\'T HAVE THE OPTION TO GIVE IT A LOWER RATING!!!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2012

Don Mealey in Clermont Florida is a Joke.We bought a truck less then a month ago and we have had a headache since.

The truck ran great for our five minute test drive. Within the second day of having the truck home we noticed a rattling in the motor. Don Mealey insisted the rattling noise in the motor is "normal" . We knew better then that.

We had two cerified mechanics check out the truck and they both confirmed the lifters were going bad and needed to be replaced. Finally the mechanic at Don Mealey admitted the truck had "lazy lifters". After giving us the run around for about three weeks (thick oil treatments to quiet the noise) and stating that this is not something that needed to be fixed they bought the truck back to resale. I know this because it's for sale on the website two days later.

So buyers beware of a 2002 Grey Chevy Silveraldo 1500 LS that has a "normal" rattling sound.

Review about: Chevy Silveraldo 2002.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Don Mealey?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.