Don Mealey - Sold A Defected Vehicle
Update added by user May 15, 2012
I did NOT give Don Mealey a four star rating. When looking at this review it looks like it was rated four stars. I WOULD NEVER GIVE DON MEALEY ANYTHING MORE THAN ONE STAR, AND THAT IS BECAUSE I DON\'T HAVE THE OPTION TO GIVE IT A LOWER RATING!!!!!!!!!!
Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2012
Don Mealey in Clermont Florida is a Joke.We bought a truck less then a month ago and we have had a headache since.
The truck ran great for our five minute test drive. Within the second day of having the truck home we noticed a rattling in the motor. Don Mealey insisted the rattling noise in the motor is "normal" . We knew better then that.
We had two cerified mechanics check out the truck and they both confirmed the lifters were going bad and needed to be replaced. Finally the mechanic at Don Mealey admitted the truck had "lazy lifters". After giving us the run around for about three weeks (thick oil treatments to quiet the noise) and stating that this is not something that needed to be fixed they bought the truck back to resale. I know this because it's for sale on the website two days later.
So buyers beware of a 2002 Grey Chevy Silveraldo 1500 LS that has a "normal" rattling sound.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chevy Silveraldo 2002
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."