Don Mealey - Sold A Defected Vehicle
Update added by user May 15, 2012
I did NOT give Don Mealey a four star rating. When looking at this review it looks like it was rated four stars. I WOULD NEVER GIVE DON MEALEY ANYTHING MORE THAN ONE STAR, AND THAT IS BECAUSE I DON\'T HAVE THE OPTION TO GIVE IT A LOWER RATING!!!!!!!!!!
Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2012
Don Mealey in Clermont Florida is a Joke.We bought a truck less then a month ago and we have had a headache since.
The truck ran great for our five minute test drive. Within the second day of having the truck home we noticed a rattling in the motor. Don Mealey insisted the rattling noise in the motor is "normal" . We knew better then that.
We had two cerified mechanics check out the truck and they both confirmed the lifters were going bad and needed to be replaced. Finally the mechanic at Don Mealey admitted the truck had "lazy lifters". After giving us the run around for about three weeks (thick oil treatments to quiet the noise) and stating that this is not something that needed to be fixed they bought the truck back to resale. I know this because it's for sale on the website two days later.
So buyers beware of a 2002 Grey Chevy Silveraldo 1500 LS that has a "normal" rattling sound.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chevy Silveraldo 2002
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "My client robbed me of over $5,000 in work. When the first phase of the project was completed, she suddenly claimed I hadn't done the work (even though she..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."
- "Right now, I am waiting for a floor repair caused by the 1st of 2 chairs delivered that scratched my floor because of an exposed nail. Second chair to replace..."