Don Diegos Indian Wells - Staff Indifference To Customer Complaint
Don Diego's Indian Wells ( Ca. ) !!!
DO NOT Go Here !!!!
My daughter went there yesterday afternoon to
take a break from packing for a move & have a
margarita. She was driven out of there in tears by
a very rude, insulting old man & his old hag wife !
She had 2 sips of her drink & had to leave because
she was so upset by this elderly couple's verbal assaults,
harassment, insults & totally rude ignorant behavior
towards her !! WHY ?? Because they wanted to sit where
she was sitting !!! Then to add insult to injury, when she
tried to complain to the staff all they kept saying was
" Oh, That's John ! He Comes Here All The The Time ! "
Never mind that she was a paying customer who deserved
some respect !!!
As For John & His Old Hag - Get Some Manners Or Stay
The woman you insulted is 46 years old, a paralegal & has
worked in the legal field for over 20 years !!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Ukiah cal, dennys restaurant , been going there since i moved to ukiah 4 yrs ago, and recently purchased a small pet. Nobody has ever complained About her until today...."
- "Jan 1st 2017 I treated my husband to the waffle House on Clark Rd in Sarasota Florida . When we arrived the same waitress we had was trying to let..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."