4.8

I had some trouble with that car I had purchased from Don Davis seems that I could not get anywhere with getting to the bottom. What was going on with my car so angry that I called and spoke with the new sales manager, Mr.

George Homes he then assigned to Karina is fairly new sales person who did a absolutely wonderful job. She was so patient took her time to make sure that I got the best deal possible. She was so patient to search and search until we found something I like. I have a few uncertainties about the transaction, but Katrina got a hold of Mr.

Malas to see what they could do to make me satisfied as a car buyer. Im just saying this to say Katrina I really appreciate that you did not give up nor any of the staff even to the financing person who was awesome as well, but I can say Katrina thank you you are the best ever the experience I had before I thought I would never go back to these guys but they prove me to be wrong. Just like the first time I bought a car from Don Davis and I said I would always go to these guys. It was just a all hands on deck experience to help me get it done.

Thank you. Just make sure if you want to car are you thinking about one call Katrina she may have the answers you need along with a supportive staff to help you.

User's recommendation: Make sure there is a clear understanding of what will transpire what you should, and what you should not have in hand.

Location: Fort Worth, Texas

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Don Davis Ford Reviews