Woodbridge, Virginia

I have had the Premium In-Home Plumbing Repair contract with Dominion Products and Services for the past several years. The reason I selected the premium service over the standard was because I was told by Dominion that it would cover all in-door plumbing.

I contacted the service department this week for a leak in the bathroom sink drain and waited two days for the repair person. He took one look at it and said it is not covered because it is the metal part of the drain and the contract only covers the plastic part of the drain. I told him that a drain pipe is a drain pipe and it should be covered. I even went to the hardware store before he arrived and purchased the part just in case he did not have it. This contract is a complete waste of money.

Totally disappointed with this contract.

Review about: Dominion Products And Services Leak Repair.

I didn't like: No service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $288
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Dominion Products And Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pfister - Let me tell you what happened.... Pfister "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..." Read more Namco Pools - Awful people, even worse customer service Namco Pools "Sixth season with a Morada 33 x18. Walls have totally rusted since last season. Contact customer service and are told, "we will process your claim in 7 business days. Just..." Read more Factory Direct SPA Covers - FACTORY DIRECT SPA COVER Factory Direct SPA Covers "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from West Haven, Connecticut ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more