Woodbridge, Virginia

I have had the Premium In-Home Plumbing Repair contract with Dominion Products and Services for the past several years. The reason I selected the premium service over the standard was because I was told by Dominion that it would cover all in-door plumbing.

I contacted the service department this week for a leak in the bathroom sink drain and waited two days for the repair person. He took one look at it and said it is not covered because it is the metal part of the drain and the contract only covers the plastic part of the drain. I told him that a drain pipe is a drain pipe and it should be covered. I even went to the hardware store before he arrived and purchased the part just in case he did not have it. This contract is a complete waste of money.

Totally disappointed with this contract.

Review about: Dominion Products And Services Leak Repair.

I didn't like: No service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $288
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Dominion Products And Services?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.