New York, New York

I ordered the other night from dolls kill.My paypal gave the wrong address.

I tried to get in contact with their customer service but I didn't get anything just a recording. I started to freak out I sent a email. Like always I googled and found sites like this not anything good :( ". I woke up at 9am just to call customer service again but received a recording again.

I didn't know what to do. Around 1pm I called again and actual spoke to someone. She informed me not to worry that she would talk to shipping and change it since it hasn't been processed yet. I heart her.

I started my day like always and received a email from dolls kill telling me they couldn't change it and to get in contact with the people who lived there now. I started to get up set I call customer service again and the girl reassured me that the address was changed.

I got my package July3rd it came fast and I love ove love the girl that helped me.I just thought that I should share something because I didn't have any type of bad experience with dolls kill I ended up ordering two days later lol and I love every item I received new favorite website.

Review about: Positive Experience.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.