Newmarket, Ontario
Resolved

Update by user Sep 14, 2015

After some very slow responses, they refunded me the backpack and the shipping I had to pay to send the backpack back. I'm pleased but I'm generally disappointed the company didn't do any quality control on their products.

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2015

2/3 things aren't bad.But the most expensive thing was rusted all over.

I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and sweater were fine. The backpack however is covered in rust on the hardware.

And I also found glue stains. I was so excited to get this order. Now I'm just sad.

I asked if they would send a new one and they said yes, but when I checked online they were all sold out.How do you not see all this rust?

Review about: Backpack.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Dolls Kill - I was completely bewildered by their supporting. Dolls Kill "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Amazon Keeps Charging Prime Membership with any Request! Amazon "I am Brazilian, I live in Brazil and I go to the USA every couple of months for business, And every now and than I make purchases on Amazon.com as..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more