Glendale, Arizona

I bought this bodycon *** dress for dollskill.Order did arrive quickly with no issues BUT i am not happy with this dress.

Related: Hot Miami Styles - Dress Review from Thornhill, Ontario

The size is a large all the websites measurments match my fit but this dress is not even close to that! Now the material is a JOKE! Super thin cheap wash it one time it will fall apart type of material. Also the *** icons and black show white when stretched just adding to the cheap look...

Ive ordered a $12 dress from ebay/China with better quailty than this.... I paid $85 and like many others who dont search all the pages link etc for the ridiculous return policy i did not know it was ONLY STORE CREDIT. And after reading so many unhappy reviews ill be damed if im going to go through the hassle for another SH** product. No thanks.

Dollskill is a joke of a company scamming young teens and adults alike. The content of the emails etc. is worded like a 10 year old ia responsible for it.

When you're unhappy with a purchase thats the last thing you want to see.F**K this company!!

Review about: Pot Bodycon Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.