100% full Not resolved

I wish I would've seen the other person's review before.Like them, I spent over $100 on Dolls Kill -- I'd never bought anything from them before.

Related: Dolls Kill - Lost a loyal customer

I was about to mail back my jacket (in perfect condition) but noticed on the form that came with the package that THEY DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS. But NOWHERE during the checkout process do they tell you you CAN'T get your money back, only store credit. I contacted customer service and they said they don't do refunds EVER, only store credit that never expires.

How nice (sarcasm), but I can't pay my rent with store credit!I'm filing a bad review with the BBB and I suggest you do the same and AVOID Dolls Kill!!!

Review about: Dolls Kill Online Order.

I didn't like: Deceptive return policy, Dishonesty, Shady business practices, Sketchiness, No refund.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dolls Kill Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1240083

Then you shouldn't have ordered $100 worth of *** when you knew you had rent to pay, ***.

And no, I don't work for this *** company.

Orange, California, United States #1200243

If you can't make rent, why buy anything there to begin with?

to Anonymous Portland, Oregon, United States #1200325