(www.dollarstretch.com)Misleading website and advertising c/o (Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards)
This website is very much a joke..They are using themselves as a promotional offeree, for companies that are trying to get membership subscriptions.
Identity theft and bloomsfield flowers and saying that if you sign up for identity theft they will give you $100 shopping dollars to spend, so I thought it was 'LITERALLY-100 SHOPING U.S. DOLLARS" BUT the misleading phrase makes you say yes. So them my dumb A**, calls in and gets a username and password for which I go on this website thinking--I have a $100 shopping dollars, well they were being LITERAL, as they give you what they call shopping dollars, NOT real money, and the shopping dollars is deducted from the sale price, s=after which you pay the difference.. Well here's the catch, the difference is not only higher than the cheapest retail price online, but it is the HIGHEST online price you will find for the product..LOL..
so in reality they are conning people to think they are giving you something to get you to sign up so the rep, at the flower company can make a sign up commission, while your tied into some monthly subscription for NOTHING.. YOU get nothing at all, but a bill on your credit =card statement for credit/identity theft protection.. The dude or dudette who thought of this is a genius.. For every person who signs u and forgets to cancel they may 25 buck a pop..
So if they get 1% of the American population to say yes, taking the pop. to be 300 million, they make a wopping 75 million of a person mistake to cancel after the first month.. This is a remarkable thought.. I'm wasting my brain space..
They are crooks--but in a sick mental twisted way.. Don't lie about giving people money to get signup.. sell them on the service instead of ***..
Since they made me waste my time, and even had me call to send me the link which should have been sent since I signed up.. I am wasting my time to atleast tell the truth and leave this review.
I really hope it saves someone else the time I wasted, or even better, hopefully someone else will write a review like me, so as to tarnish the reputation of this fraudulent sales practice..what a shame...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "Terminix are killers of pets like cats and dogs… The employees of that Company are unprofessional they don’t know nothing and they don’t care if there is any animal inside..."
- "Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever ! http://www.pcworld.com/article/25914...ringement.html This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."