(www.dollarstretch.com)Misleading website and advertising c/o (Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards)
This website is very much a joke..They are using themselves as a promotional offeree, for companies that are trying to get membership subscriptions.
Identity theft and bloomsfield flowers and saying that if you sign up for identity theft they will give you $100 shopping dollars to spend, so I thought it was 'LITERALLY-100 SHOPING U.S. DOLLARS" BUT the misleading phrase makes you say yes. So them my dumb A**, calls in and gets a username and password for which I go on this website thinking--I have a $100 shopping dollars, well they were being LITERAL, as they give you what they call shopping dollars, NOT real money, and the shopping dollars is deducted from the sale price, s=after which you pay the difference.. Well here's the catch, the difference is not only higher than the cheapest retail price online, but it is the HIGHEST online price you will find for the product..LOL..
so in reality they are conning people to think they are giving you something to get you to sign up so the rep, at the flower company can make a sign up commission, while your tied into some monthly subscription for NOTHING.. YOU get nothing at all, but a bill on your credit =card statement for credit/identity theft protection.. The dude or dudette who thought of this is a genius.. For every person who signs u and forgets to cancel they may 25 buck a pop..
So if they get 1% of the American population to say yes, taking the pop. to be 300 million, they make a wopping 75 million of a person mistake to cancel after the first month.. This is a remarkable thought.. I'm wasting my brain space..
They are crooks--but in a sick mental twisted way.. Don't lie about giving people money to get signup.. sell them on the service instead of ***..
Since they made me waste my time, and even had me call to send me the link which should have been sent since I signed up.. I am wasting my time to atleast tell the truth and leave this review.
I really hope it saves someone else the time I wasted, or even better, hopefully someone else will write a review like me, so as to tarnish the reputation of this fraudulent sales practice..what a shame...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- " I went and seen this person and was disappointed with the service also this person is a *** she has a arrest record to prove it if you check..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."