(www.dollarstretch.com)Misleading website and advertising c/o (Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards)
This website is very much a joke..They are using themselves as a promotional offeree, for companies that are trying to get membership subscriptions.
Identity theft and bloomsfield flowers and saying that if you sign up for identity theft they will give you $100 shopping dollars to spend, so I thought it was 'LITERALLY-100 SHOPING U.S. DOLLARS" BUT the misleading phrase makes you say yes. So them my dumb A**, calls in and gets a username and password for which I go on this website thinking--I have a $100 shopping dollars, well they were being LITERAL, as they give you what they call shopping dollars, NOT real money, and the shopping dollars is deducted from the sale price, s=after which you pay the difference.. Well here's the catch, the difference is not only higher than the cheapest retail price online, but it is the HIGHEST online price you will find for the product..LOL..
so in reality they are conning people to think they are giving you something to get you to sign up so the rep, at the flower company can make a sign up commission, while your tied into some monthly subscription for NOTHING.. YOU get nothing at all, but a bill on your credit =card statement for credit/identity theft protection.. The dude or dudette who thought of this is a genius.. For every person who signs u and forgets to cancel they may 25 buck a pop..
So if they get 1% of the American population to say yes, taking the pop. to be 300 million, they make a wopping 75 million of a person mistake to cancel after the first month.. This is a remarkable thought.. I'm wasting my brain space..
They are crooks--but in a sick mental twisted way.. Don't lie about giving people money to get signup.. sell them on the service instead of ***..
Since they made me waste my time, and even had me call to send me the link which should have been sent since I signed up.. I am wasting my time to atleast tell the truth and leave this review.
I really hope it saves someone else the time I wasted, or even better, hopefully someone else will write a review like me, so as to tarnish the reputation of this fraudulent sales practice..what a shame...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."