We have had nothing but horrible customer service from Dolce Vita Homes. For example we have been in our home for nearly a year and a half and during this entire time we have had a large amount of water pooling up against our founation due to improper grading. Repeated attempts to get this problem rectified has only resulted in lots of excuses from Dolce Vita.

Review about: Horrible Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dolce Vita Homes?

Comments

weshummer
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #854875

I'm the original poster of this review and due to the terms of service of this website I can't remove it. I was unaware that I couldn't remove the review when I posted it, however we have now received the service from Dolce Vita homes that we so badly needed.

to weshummer Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1114061

Nothing wrong with telling the truth

Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more