I have spent several hundred dollars on these glasses and I have to go every few months without fail to have the screws tightened.Been wearing glasses for 35 years and never had this problem before.
Is there a solution?My optometrist added glue and still the problem persists.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "i bought an item from them, and then waited and waited, but it never showed up. 4 weeks later, i went to their site and had to work to find the..."
- "someone posted a posting about a business on ripoffreport which contained my cell number. it caused me to get crazy calls and harassing stuff. it cost me $15 to..."
- "My neck feels like it's been burned. On the first day of using Proactiv my neck felt itchy. On the second day it itched all night, and when I woke..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."