Doingsales Internet Marketing Service Review from Houston, Texas
She scam my wife $15k for so called marketing that didnt work.We got zero customers.
She showed my wife stats that didnt make sense and was a complete waste of our time. Adrienne Menden than threaten my wife that she would take down her site. We are not computer literate we are accountants. I felt that she just in the early stage of her career and didnt want to tell us she screwed up and just wanted to take our hard earn funds to keep afloat in school.
Thats nice but my wife and i could of just gotten our site SEO. I think Adrienne Menden is a confused and delusional and will say fancy terms she has no experience with.
Stay away if you want to waste time and money.She never refunded my wife and made my wife cry bc it was all of her hard savings in the bank.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."